Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Introducing Toadstool

Hi everybody! Tonight I'm coming to you from my guest bathroom. Why would I be doing that? Is the bathroom that pretty? No, that's not it. There are a few different reasons. First of all, my wife is sleeping, which means that the bedroom light is off. Of course, it's important to have good lighting for filming! The second reason - if you notice, the background is blank. Of course a dark color background is better, but for right now this is what I've got. And the third reason...there is no third reason! So scratch that.

If you read my blog tonight, you're aware that my cat is sick. This is the same cat you've met previously, named Wu. Tonight, I'd like to introduce another cat, named Toadstool. She is the most evil cat ever!

[18 seconds of cat footage]

Did you see how pissed off she got?! Did you also notice the cool page turning-effect? I downloaded a fancy program called Ulead Video Studio. The trial period is one month, and it costs $100 - yikes! We'll see what happens. It's midnight now, and I'd like to finish filming, publish this, and scoot off to bed. Good night!

No comments: